Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Welcome to 3Pillars

First I would like to welcome you all to our world. I say our world because this isn't only my space on the web, this is a place for everyone to interact and give their own comments and opinions. By doing this we will be forming our world, based on the three pillars. It is together that we have strength, and it is together that our world will prosper. I don't want to bore you just yet, there will be a lot of time for that later.
Our world isn't limited to any one subject, rather it is all-encompassing; indeed, it is a world. I hope to make additions very often. More specifically, to update the posts and add interesting links to our world. Hopefully we will be able to arrange events where we can all participate together, like a family. Our world is the place to be when your bored (obviously), and when you're not bored, too (don't let your boss catch you)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home